"Narcotics agent Tom Wilde is given a second chance
at life after being shot and killed. In a futuristic experiment, agent Wilde is
returned to life as an Android Robot. He is sent on a very dangerous mission into
the depths of the golder Triangle to rescue Sophie, a beautiful undercover agent
who has been captured by the evil drug warlord Mr. Young and his inhuman creation
the Vampire Beast."
I firmly believe this movie was
made by a bunch of six-year-olds. Why?
- Lots of dressing up, no worries
- Lots of noise. And fireworks.
- Lots of running
about and shooting people.
- And not taking their shots. And no continuity.
palpable plot, no idea who's good or who's evil.
- They're having fun, we're
just out of it.
The movie features a ghost and several vampyroos.
- Starring: David Borg, Joe Browne, Diana Byrne, Alan Drury, Dennis
Dun, Lenny Henry, Denis Lawson, Harry Myles, Nick Norman, George Tripos
Release: 31 October 2000
- Classification: Unrated